Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Something Lucky

Hello friends, I have another card I'd like to share today, inspired by a few challenges going on right now. I took the code word from Addicted to CAS, which is : LUCK.






Then, lets see, I took the sketch from retrosketches#106


The colour combo from Create Something Catchy Challenge#1. The pink is sparkly and glittery, as I mixed some in the paint, but that does not show in the photograph, sadly. 



I did some stencilling(the "lucky day" part, actually). It was labourious as my stencil was hand cut ( I know. I really, really need some very basic craft supplies). I guess, therefore, it  qualifies for Less is More Week 163...

And finally, as my sentiment is more than equal to five words, I am linking to DL.ART. It is handwritten and all, as always...
I think this is all from me for a couple of weeks...as second last exam is again looming clear...

Thanks for reading, and till then guys, happy crafting!


14 comments:

  1. A perfect CAS creation for our "Luck" challenge at ATCAS - thank you so much for joining us.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey somdeepa you can submit your card at http://52cct.blogspot.in/2014/03/march-theme-challenge-stars.html ..Theme is stars .. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radhika for pointing it out! But this particular challenge needs the card to be a christmas card too! Maybe next time :)

      Delete
  3. Well that certainly is an uplifting thought!! fun card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #128 use at least a 5 word sentiment challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card somdeepa.....liked the star...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card again. Your stenciling is perfect! Handmade??!!! wow!! Hope this card brings you lots of LUCK for your upcoming exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie girl! this is awesome. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for being able toy combine all of the challenges so perfectly. Such a bold and gorgeous CAS card just perfect for our challenge at ATCAS, thanks so much for joining in.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card for all those challenges!
    Thanks for taking the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    (Guest commenter LIM)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a funky and CAS card, appropriate for anyone. I hope India wins in the cricket as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card. Thank you so much Somdeepa for joining CSCC#1.

    ReplyDelete

Do say what you think about this post! Thanks! :)