Monday, May 12, 2014

Gold Miner Card

For those of who read my previous post, you will know what I'm talking about when I say that my mother has forgiven me! She even cooked some really yummy chicken yesterday as a treat! Incidentally, that's the dish she cooks best. My mouth is watering as I write this... :D
Today I made a very simple card. I just drew a little gold miner inspired from a computer game I used to play and wrote the sentiment. I coloured the miner using my watercolour pencils and voila! the card was done!


A perfect card to give to a friend, on any occasion. This is absolutely my type of card!
Playing this along with CASology and CSCC#3(jeans, black belt, shirt colour from brick wall, shoe colour from tie).

Thanks for reading, and happy crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Cool card! Nice drawing..And good to know you guys made peace :) Moms cannot stay angry for a long time, that's their weak point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...this is so cute!! :) Your drawing is amazing. Superb take on all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive artwork. Excellent coloring and love that it stands on its own. A true CAS card. BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Fun card ..I loved your drawing a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...so cute! Love the drawing and the sentiment.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Cute card ..your are very gud at drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Somdeepa! I am so impressed by your drawing and colouring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a super cute card!!Thanks for playing along CSCC!good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, somdeepa. Appreciate your drawing and coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutelt brilliant drawing here Somdeepa. Love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing at CSCC#3. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute :) love ur take on the challenge. Thank you for sharing with CSCC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever card, well done with your drawing too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABSOLUTE BEAUTY OF GOLD .....NICE CARD,Thanks for joining at CSCC#3.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the sentiment n hand drawn image is very good !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is superb too!! I love it and with this, you can say that your card is 100% handmade... Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do say what you think about this post! Thanks! :)